- This event has passed.
OUR Research Week Conference
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
GSLL is excited to hold its annual celebration of undergraduate research on Friday, October 14, at Dey Hall 314 from 10am-12pm.
GSLL Undergraduate Research Conference Program:
10:00: Gather in Dey Hall 314 (baked refreshments served)
10:05-10:40: Panel I: Undergraduate research in the German program
- Melanie Altenkirch, “The Role Hydrogen energy will play for Germany”
- Esther Chen, “Marketing Yarn Animals in Germany”
- Alli McClure, “Looking at the Depiction of ‘Ausländer’ through half-century of Tatort”
10:40 – 11:20 – Panel II: Undergraduate Research in the Russian Program
- Prof. Stanislav Shvabrin, The Russian Flagship Program
- Tekla Maisashvili, “Morphological Networking of Common Word Roots in the Russian Grammatical Dictionary”
- Emma Kaplon, “Researching “under-the-radar” news events in Russia”
- Colton Treadwell, “The Belkin Tales as a Coherent Cycle (honors thesis)