Phi Beta Kappa recently inducted 205 new students in Spring 2019, 6 of whom are students from GSLL.
- Ansley Adelaide Ussery, a junior with computer science and German majors and a Spanish minor, daughter of Kirsten McDonald and Mick Ussery of Mills River.
- Kathryn Ruth Kania, a junior with a computer science major and Russian and linguistics minors, daughter of Jay Kania and Kathy Kania of Weaverville.
- Kiera Patrice Whalen, a senior with a public policy major and a German minor, daughter of Dr. Lauren Goodwyn and Michael Whalen of Washington, D.C.
- Marina Hays Greenfeld, a junior with English and Slavic languages and cultures majors and a creative writing minor, of Saxapahaw.
- Olivia Jones, a senior with English and German literature and culture majors, of Charlotte.
- Przemyslaw Adrian Pudelko, a senior with computer science and central European studies majors, of Charlotte.
Congrats to our students!